Translation of the great presentation of googlers

Takashi Matsuo

Jul 2, 2008, 12:43:11 AM7/2/08
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Google App Engine guys,

First, thank you googlers for making great presentations at:
http://sites.google.com/site/io/

I just have finished translating one of those presentations into
Japanese language. This time, I choose following one:
http://sites.google.com/site/io/building-scalable-web-applications-with-google-app-engine

So, I'd like to do some seminars (of cause for free) for those in
Japan who are interesting in building their own application, maybe
using an online presentation feature of Google docs.

Before I take it into action, I should ask.
Is there any problem related license violation or anything else?

Regards,

-- Takashi