Update/deploy Error: 500 Error OR 403 Error

Matteo Crippa

Jun 15, 2008, 11:05:42 AM6/15/08
to Google App Engine, ma...@google.com
I just started to receive these errors on update:

Loaded authentication cookies from /Users/matteo/.appcfg_cookies
Scanning files on local disk.
Initiating update.
Cloning 7 application files.
Uploading 1 files.
Closing update.
2008-06-15 16:46:24,456 ERROR appcfg.py:1070 An unexpected error
occurred. Aborting.
Rolling back the update.
Error 500: --- begin server output ---

Server Error (500)
A server error has occured.
--- end server output ---

And then:

Loaded authentication cookies from /Users/matteo/.appcfg_cookies
Scanning files on local disk.
Initiating update.
Cloning 7 application files.
Closing update.
2008-06-15 16:58:28,821 ERROR appcfg.py:1070 An unexpected error
occurred. Aborting.
Rolling back the update.
Error 403: --- begin server output ---

Too Many Versions (403)
The application already has the maximum number of versions.
--- end server output ---

I was able to see that each time i update gae upload something on my
GAE space, but it is done 4 times on each upload.

Then now it stopped to update on version at all... and it stopped on
v-1.195

I have always to say that sometimes it allow me to choose a version of
my app and other times it doesn't allow me at all... giving back the
500 error

I filed the problem over there too:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=246&q=Error%20500:%20---%20begin%20server%20output%20---&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Stars%20Owner%20Summary

Matteo Crippa

Jun 15, 2008, 4:15:57 PM6/15/08
to Google App Engine
Fixed, i have to manually delete all the other version by dashboard,
than it started to work again fine...