400 bad request on production server, nothing in logs

kevin

Apr 12, 2010, 11:50:45 PM4/12/10
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I setup a requirements-rlt.appspot.com app  which providing web service interface.
When I deployed it on production server, I got a error:
Error: 400 Bad Request: Your client has issued a malformed or illegal
request.

the requirements-rlt is an app which providing web service. The
application(client)'s web address is:http://sdm.raylightech.com/usecase/
when loading this URL, js code will initialize a /usecase/getlist/ request
to the application(client), then the client will send a GET request with
oauth signature in header to requirements-rlt app.

The client will get a response with 400 Bad Request: Your client has issued
a malformed or illegal request. The client sent out a 500 error wrapped the
400 error inside it:

MissingSignature at /usecase/getlist/

400 Bad Request

Google Error
Bad Request
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

Request Method: GET
Exception Type: MissingSignature
Exception Value:

(MissSignature is the wrong translate by client(app) for 400 bad request error from requirements-rlt app)

This process works well on development server. And the strange thing is no log
for the GET request on appengine control panel. I have changed the client
to my pc, the same error generated.

But for PUT request, it works well and logged correctly.

For both client app and requirements-rlt app, oauth2 python library
used(which used httplib2) for signing oauth request and authentication.

somebody give a hand? Thanks.

kevin

Apr 15, 2010, 9:09:07 PM4/15/10
to Google App Engine
anybody help? I have checked the issues about 400 bad request, but it
looks like they are different cases.