Java appservers impacted by FileNotFoundException

Ikai Lan

Sep 7, 2011, 8:17:17 PM9/7/11
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
There's currently an issue with the Java appservers where FileNotFoundException will be thrown on many requests. We're tracking the issue in the public issues tracker here:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5812

This was due to an upgrade we were performing. The change is currently being rolled back. The rollback should have completed for the High Replication cluster. We are working to rollback the change for Master/Slave applications.

--
Ikai

App Engine Downtime Notify

Sep 7, 2011, 10:12:21 PM9/7/11
to google-appengine...@googlegroups.com
The rollback was completed at 6:15pm Pacific for all applications. Applications should be serving as normal again.

- Ikai