project active ?

Jay

Apr 7, 2010, 11:05:33 AM4/7/10
to Django OpenID Consumer/Relying Party App for Google App Engine (GAE)
Hello. Is this project active?

The source directories in svn at google code all appear to be empty.

One more question, does the project really depend on google app engine
helper for Django? Or will 'any' flavor of Django on GAE work?

Thanks for your time.

-- Jay

Wesley Tanaka

Apr 7, 2010, 8:08:39 PM4/7/10
to Django OpenID Consumer/Relying Party App for Google App Engine (GAE)
> The source directories in svn at google code all appear to be empty.

They shouldn't be. I see the files just fine in
http://code.google.com/p/google-app-engine-django-openid/source/browse/#svn/trunk/src/openidgae
Which directory are you looking in?

> One more question, does the project really depend on google app engine
> helper for Django? Or will 'any' flavor of Django on GAE work?

I have only personally used google app engine helper for django.
Perhaps others have tried with other flavors of Django on GAE