[GA-API-Notify] Data Export API: New Data Released

Nick

May 5, 2010, 9:19:54 PM5/5/10
to google-analytics-api-notify
Today we're excited to announce new data through our API.

We've added 5 new dimensions that correlate with AdWords API IDs.
These have been added as a new category D8. Adwords.

They are:
- ga:adwordsAdGroupId
- ga:adwordsCampaignId
- ga:adwordsCreativeId
- ga:adwordsCriteriaId
- ga:adwordsCustomerId

Details on how they correlate is in our documentation:
http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/gdata/gdataReferenceDimensionsMetrics.html#d8AdWords

And we've created an article with sample code to help you use this
new data: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/articles/gdataAnalyticsAdWords.html

We've also fixed a bug in the Account Feed that would make the feed
inaccessible if one of the profiles being retrieved had a
misconfigured
goal or step.

Thanks again for using the Analytics API. We continue to listen to
your feedback carefully and are prioritizing our roadmap based on
what you have to say. Let us know what you think, or if you have
questions or comments, please post them to our discussion group here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-analytics-api

Thanks,
-Nick on behalf of the Google Analytics API team