Translation api has stopped working

aZubi

Dec 2, 2011, 4:22:21 AM12/2/11
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello,

Translation api has stopped working with my api key. I get HTTP 403
response.

I enabled billing yesterday to be able to continue using the
translation api, but it seems that it stopped working for me.

Any clue?

Adam Feldman

Dec 2, 2011, 4:28:37 AM12/2/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We noticed a problem this evening with a small number of projects and are working on getting it fixed as quickly as possible.  In the mean time, you (and anyone else affected) can fix the problem for yourself by going into the APIs Console (https://code.google.com/apis/console), visiting the service tab, and clicking the "on" button for the Translate API.  This will disable it; you can then click it again to re-enable it, which will clear out the problem.  After doing this, please visit the Quotas page to make sure your user-defined limits are still set the way you want them to be.

This problem was due to a glitch on our end related to the end of the courtesy limit as described here:

Again, I apologize for this hassle.  Thanks for your patience.

Adam

To view this message on the web, visit
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

WuBook

Dec 13, 2011, 5:39:10 AM12/13/11
to Google AJAX APIs
your solution does not work,

any idea? any ETA?

Maria João Ivo

Dec 13, 2011, 7:36:52 AM12/13/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
No it doesn�t.

The worse for me is that I am just a translator, I do not understand any
of those link's, URL's, etc, etc... Really having problems to work.

Jeremy Geerdes

Dec 13, 2011, 7:49:12 AM12/13/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Just to confirm: You have enabled billing via the API Console and you are continuing to get the Access not configured message?

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote:
jrge...@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

WuBook

Dec 13, 2011, 8:16:44 AM12/13/11
to Google AJAX APIs
Yes,

I confirm it. We enable billing (service was up and running fine).
We have now a 403.

We tried to swith on/off the translation service. The same: 403.
Please, could you keep me up to date with urgency?

On Dec 13, 1:49 pm, Jeremy Geerdes <jrgeer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to confirm: You have enabled billing via theAPIConsole and you are continuing to get the Access not configured message?

> Jeremy R. Geerdes
> Generally Cool Guy
> Des Moines, IA
>
> For more information or a project quote:

> jrgeer...@gmail.com

Maria João Ivo

Dec 13, 2011, 8:17:08 AM12/13/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
I am even having problems to understand what they are asking me...

Em 13-12-2011 12:49, Jeremy Geerdes escreveu:
> Just to confirm: You have enabled billing via the API Console and you are continuing to get the Access not configured message?
>
> Jeremy R. Geerdes
> Generally Cool Guy
> Des Moines, IA
>
> For more information or a project quote:
> jrge...@gmail.com
>
> If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

Jeremy Geerdes

Dec 13, 2011, 8:44:14 AM12/13/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Are you getting this message even after you have enabled billing via the API Console?

On Dec 13, 2011, at 7:17 AM, Maria João Ivo wrote:

> I am even having problems to understand what they are asking me...
>
> Em 13-12-2011 12:49, Jeremy Geerdes escreveu:
>> Just to confirm: You have enabled billing via the API Console and you are continuing to get the Access not configured message?
>>
>> Jeremy R. Geerdes
>> Generally Cool Guy
>> Des Moines, IA
>>
>> For more information or a project quote:
>> jrge...@gmail.com
>>
>> If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

Adam Feldman

Dec 13, 2011, 1:34:33 PM12/13/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We're looking into this problem.  It would be very helpful if anyone affected by this problem could email me directly with your project number.  That would be the number that you see in the URL when you visit the APIs Console, like "project:000000000000".

It looks like this problem is only affecting a small number of projects, so knowing who else is impacted would help.

Thanks,
Adam

Travlr

Dec 14, 2011, 10:43:49 AM12/14/11
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi Adam,

I'm having the same problems as described.
My project number is 558404841729.

I've tried switching the service on/off but with no succes. Though it
did work a couple of days ago.

On 13 dec, 19:34, Adam Feldman <adam.feld...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We're looking into this problem.  It would be very helpful if anyone
> affected by this problem could email me directly with your project number.
>  That would be the number that you see in the URL when you visit the APIs
> Console, like "project:000000000000".
>
> It looks like this problem is only affecting a small number of projects, so
> knowing who else is impacted would help.
>
> Thanks,
> Adam
>

> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:44 AM, Jeremy Geerdes <jrgeer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you getting this message even after you have enabled billing via the
> > API Console?
>
> > Jeremy R. Geerdes
> > Generally Cool Guy
> > Des Moines, IA
>
> > For more information or a project quote:

> > jrgeer...@gmail.com

> > If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan
> > Church!
>
> > On Dec 13, 2011, at 7:17 AM, Maria João Ivo wrote:
>
> > > I am even having problems to understand what they are asking me...

> > are continuing to get the Access not configured message?

Adam Feldman

Dec 14, 2011, 5:25:57 PM12/14/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for the message.  I believe that we've fixed your project.  Can you give it a try and let me know if it's behaving as expected?

This shouldn't happen to any new projects, but if you're still affected (while we roll out the global release), please email me directly with your project # and we'll get your project fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
Adam

qamaz

Dec 16, 2011, 7:31:25 AM12/16/11
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello.
My project still not working, number is 432189768734

On Dec 13, 10:34 pm, Adam Feldman <adam.feld...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We're looking into this problem.  It would be very helpful if anyone
> affected by this problem could email me directly with your project number.
>  That would be the number that you see in the URL when you visit the APIs
> Console, like "project:000000000000".
>
> It looks like this problem is only affecting a small number of projects, so
> knowing who else is impacted would help.
>
> Thanks,
> Adam
>

> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:44 AM, Jeremy Geerdes <jrgeer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you getting this message even after you have enabled billing via the
> > API Console?
>
> > Jeremy R. Geerdes
> > Generally Cool Guy
> > Des Moines, IA
>
> > For more information or a project quote:

> > jrgeer...@gmail.com

> > If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan
> > Church!
>
> > On Dec 13, 2011, at 7:17 AM, Maria João Ivo wrote:
>
> > > I am even having problems to understand what they are asking me...

> > are continuing to get the Access not configured message?

Adam Feldman

Dec 16, 2011, 1:46:35 PM12/16/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info, qamaz.  We'll investigate and I'll follow up with you directly.

If anyone else is having issues, please let us know.

Thanks,
Adam

dcoquieri

Dec 17, 2011, 5:19:47 PM12/17/11
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi Adam Feldman,

I am also facing the same problem with the API 403 error.
The number of my project:

project: 114663345329

If you can help me. I already have activated the billing API Console
and even I have two invoices paid in the last two months.

I await his return and thank you for your help.

a hug,

CARIDAD TOVAR

Dec 17, 2011, 10:59:07 PM12/17/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Saludos.
Hola mi problema Es el mismo ,sobre la Facturación
cari...@gmail.com.

Brendan Curran

Dec 28, 2011, 6:44:30 PM12/28/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam:

Just emailed you with the details. Please let me know if you did not receive a message from me. Thanks!

AlbertLG

Jan 19, 2012, 12:35:44 PM1/19/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

We have the same problem.
Project number: 756741407477

We've also tried switching the service on/off but it didn't work.

Thanks!

A.

Adam Feldman

Feb 2, 2012, 1:55:10 PM2/2/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi Albert,

I took a look and it seems that you're not currently having any problems.  If you still are, please let me know and we'll investigate further.

Thanks,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit

Albert Lopez

Feb 3, 2012, 3:53:13 AM2/3/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
No worries, nowadays is working perfectly. :)

Thank you very much, Adam!

--
Albert López | CCO de Uvinum
albert...@uvinum.com

Selem Delul

Feb 6, 2012, 1:06:58 AM2/6/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Adam, can you check our account as well?
Project number: 470034844

We have tried on-offing from the console. It works for a while but then starts throwing the limit "dailyLimitExceeded" error again.

Adam Feldman

Feb 6, 2012, 9:09:16 PM2/6/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've investigated this and it looks like your requests are now succeeding.  Can you confirm that everything is working now?

Also, I should comment that it looks like a *lot* of your requests are for translations of garbage text.  In some cases, this may give you a 400 error because the server can't tell the source language (since you're not supplying one).  It also looks like you may be sending some variable names or other text that you don't mean to translate.  Please take a look and confirm that you're only translating the text you want to translate! :)

Please email me directly (at adam.f...@google.com) if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Adam

To view this message on the web, visit

Maria João Ivo

Apr 21, 2012, 7:50:47 AM4/21/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

Please, could you help me on this problem!? For more than a fortnight I have been struggling with the Google Api for Translators. I have two computers, with two different APi Keys, both paid, and none of them is working. Can you, or any of my colleagues, give my any information on what is going on?

I am working with Wordfast Classic 6 Version 6.3m and Version 6.02r - and both stopped working at the same time.

A help will be more than appreciated.

Best Regards,
Maria Ivo

Adam Feldman

Apr 21, 2012, 9:54:05 PM4/21/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
For questions or problems with the Translate API, please post to this forum:

Thanks,
Adam

Maria João Ivo

Apr 22, 2012, 7:29:17 AM4/22/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!
Have a nice weekend
BR,
Maria

Maria João dos Santos Ivo

Aug 18, 2012, 8:31:53 AM8/18/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

anyone there to help me please!?

I am trying to use my project ID in more than one computer and now none is working. The info I receive when trying to register my Project ID is: NOT A VALID IDENTIFIER

My Project ID is 244314358612

Really worried about this
Best Regards,
~Maria

Maria João Ivo

Aug 29, 2012, 8:28:05 AM8/29/12
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Translation api has stopped working with my api key.
Project number: 244314358612
Any hep will be most welcome
Many thanks