Publication of Restricted Ads

Nestor Palomeque

Dec 5, 2022, 1:59:00 PM12/5/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I have an Android application with restricted ads. It has two screens and a splash, the main one where it shows values and a secondary configuration screen. Initially, each screen had a Banner announcement under it and an interstitial ad for changes on the event screen.
They have restricted my ads indicating: "Site behavior: navigation".
I have done several tests:
1 - I have eliminated the banners and have configured the interstitial with a frequency of 1 print/minute, in addition to having to move from the main screen to the configuration screen three times to show advertising.
2 - Then I left Banner's only advertising.
None has solved the problem.
I do not understand what the problem can be, I have read the policies and I do not think it is infringed.
This is my application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=desatingenieria.modscada

Thanks already, it varies a lot.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 5, 2022, 11:07:41 PM12/5/22
to nesto...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nestor,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, as per this article for Adsense program policies, Site behavior is sites showing Google ads should be easy for users to navigate. Sites may not change user preferences, redirect users to unwanted websites, initiate downloads, include malware or contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation. Kindly note that policy issues is out of our scope. With that, we recommend reaching out to the Product Support Team for further assistance on such policy issue.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team