older version SDK issue

Domokos Gyongyi

Dec 6, 2022, 5:14:53 AM12/6/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi, I just published a game, and the start button which starts the Admob and intro, does not really work well on phones like Honor 8. You need to click the button several times, however, on my Samsung and Unity editor works just fine.

As well as, on the Honor the banner is displayed, even where I did not want to be, meanwhile, on Samsung it just disappeared.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Gyongyi Domokos

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 6, 2022, 1:41:10 PM12/6/22
to theshades...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gyongyi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Would it be possible for you to elaborate your use case specially on what you mean by "the start button which starts the Admob and intro"? Are you referring to initializing the SDK?

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team