Requesting documentation of AdView's xml attributes

ยอดดู 292 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

St.Ryder

ยังไม่อ่าน,
1 พ.ย. 2554 12:08:381/11/54
ถึง google-adm...@googlegroups.com
This is a request for the Google AdMob team. Can you start documenting the xml attributes available for the AdView on the Google Code page for the project since its not available in the java docs for the class?

I think it would be really useful for us folks that use the sdk. A section in the Developer Guide for Android would be ideal. I personally prefer using the xml attributes when available instead of doing it in code.

Thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

ยังไม่อ่าน,
1 พ.ย. 2554 12:34:331/11/54
ถึง google-adm...@googlegroups.com
There actually is a page for this, but it's harder to find because it is not linked directly from the sidebar: http://code.google.com/mobile/ads/docs/android/banner_xml.html

New to 4.3.1, there is a testDevices attribute which lets you set test mode without having to make an ad request programmatically.

Cheers,
Eric

St.Ryder

ยังไม่อ่าน,
1 พ.ย. 2554 16:26:061/11/54
ถึง google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I saw that page and it would definitely be useful to have in the sidebar. It would be way easier to use these attributes if they were documented in a table or something on that page so we can see them explicitly.

As an example, in the release notes for 4.1.1, there is mention of "Added an XML parameter for comma-separated keywords in AdView"; have no idea what the actual attribute is (though I could guess it might be "keywords") :-/

Keep up the good work and hoping you guys get some time to document these ;)

Eric Leichtenschlag

ยังไม่อ่าน,
1 พ.ย. 2554 16:55:021/11/54
ถึง google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion.  It turns out keywords is the only other XML parameter we currently support that is not shown on that example page.  The parameter is indeed ads:keywords, which accepts a comma separated list of keywords.  We do trim the keywords, so white space after the comma is not an issue.

Cheers,
Eric, AdMob SDK Support

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง