IOS 5 problem

Tabtale

Feb 1, 2012, 6:40:50 AM2/1/12
to Google AdMob Ads Developers
Hi
We are using admob in our apps ( our apps are cocos2d-x based - a C++
cross platform).
After clicking an Admob ad the keyboard is opened (not immediately -
it happens when the ad is replaced , after the next loadRequest is
called) .
The rootViewController that is passed to the Admob is an openGL view
that implement UIKeyInput and UITextInput (@interface EAGLView :
UIView <UIKeyInput, UITextInput>).
The problem accure only on IOS 5, it does not happen in earlier IOS
versions.

In order to reproduce you can download the cocos2d-x SDK ( from here:
http://cocos2d-x.googlecode.com/files/cocos2d-1.0.1-x-0.11.0.Zip )
open the helloWorld project and add ads to it.

Hope that there are enough details - in case you need further
assistance in investigating the bug we would be happy to assist.
Tabtale ltd