Welcoming a new member

Jay Mulberry

Jun 17, 2016, 10:09:27 AM6/17/16
to Good Neighbors
Hello everyone,

I would like you to meet Manny Basley who has just joined.

Manny stumbled upon us when he asked Miriam Sierig where he could get dog training lessons.  Instead of answering his question, she grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him into Good Neighbors.  Nice move, Miriam!  Sometime you have to teach it to the rest of us.

Welcome Manny!  Good luck getting your canine friend under control.

Jay

--
Want to know what's happening in Hyde Park?  Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/HydeParkFromNowOn

Jay Mulberry

Jun 22, 2016, 9:41:16 AM6/22/16
to Good Neighbors
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce Debra Dancy who just joined Good Neighbors. Debra is a long time resident of Hyde Park, retired, proud grandparent, member of the Knitting Guild and president of her homeowner's association.  She is a friend of GN Joanne Michalski who called her every morning at 5:00 until she finally gave in and joined.

Welcome Debra!
Good technique, Joanne!