Translation to Italian

massarob

Dec 11, 2010, 3:09:55 PM12/11/10
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello everybody, I'd like to contribute to this magnificent software
with a translation a) if needed b) if it can be done/implemented.
I'm a sport trainer (my contacts are here too: http://www.massarob.info/p/contatti_30.html
) and I'm advising clients to use this program, the main difficulty
for them is that often there's a lack in understanding some specific
terms/language.
Thanks!
Roberto

Justin Knotzke

Dec 11, 2010, 3:56:36 PM12/11/10
to massarob, Mitsukuni Sato, golden-cheetah-users
  Hi Roberto,

  I assume that you want to translate into Italian ? ;-)

  That would be really cool !

  I know that Mitsukuni-San was using: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/GoldenCheetah/ to translate into Japanese. I also see that someone is working on Portuguese which is super cool.

   Mitsukuni, could you maybe give Roberto help on how he can translate into Italian for us ?

Roberto Massa

Dec 11, 2010, 4:11:19 PM12/11/10
to Justin Knotzke, Mitsukuni Sato, golden-cheetah-users
Hello Justin, Mitsukuni and everyone!
Yes I'd like to translate GC in Italian, I highlighted the software and its use on the main Italian cyclist/cycling forum and people, and me too of course, got very very interested!
Powermeters are getting quite popular alos here (finally) and as a sport trainier I'd like to help if needed also with some ideas or POV.

Roberto

2010/12/11 Justin Knotzke <jkno...@shampoo.ca>

--
MIEI CONTATTI
sito web massarob.info

Mitsukuni Sato

Dec 11, 2010, 6:49:52 PM12/11/10
to massarob, Justin Knotzke, golden-cheetah-users
Hi Justin, Robers,

I glad to see new translator!

>    Mitsukuni, could you maybe give Roberto help on how he can translate into
> Italian for us ?

Ofcourse!

Robert, Japanese translators working on transifex.net. And few
peoples interest in this site.
This site is collaboration tool for translators. simple and strong tool.

Can you register new account on transifex.net?

How to translate below:

1) Get new account on http://www.transifex.net
2) Open http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/GoldenCheetah/
3) Click "gc_ja.ts" resource
4) Cick "Add Translation"
5) Choose "Italian" and click "Translate Online"
6) Translation messages, and click "save and exit" when you want to save

You can download translated catalog anytime.
Send GC group to reqeust to merge translation calalog.

enjoy!

2010/12/12 Justin Knotzke <jkno...@shampoo.ca>:

--
Mitsukuni Sato