I started on a Visual Studio integration for Go

閲覧: 1,411 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

280Z28

未読、
2010/01/20 0:22:322010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
I've put together the first stages of a Visual Studio integration for
Go. I haven't fully decided where to take this because I don't
currently have correspondence with anyone that uses Go. Right now I'm
curious how many people might have a use for this once it's working
well enough to release a preview.

Also, if anyone has any questions I suppose I can give them a "go". :)

http://www.280z28.org/images/vsx/GoOutlining.png

Thanks,
Sam

abiosoft

未読、
2010/01/20 4:11:032010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
meaning that u are already coding go on windows?

di

未読、
2010/01/20 5:07:002010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
Looks pretty sweet - and for the record, count me very interested in
this indeed. I'm a c# coder interested in making the move sideways
into Go, and an IDE with autocompletion is all I'm really missing for
my purposes.

I take it you plan to make a build against visual studio shell
isolated mode at some point? Also, how far done are you? What are the
planned features, and is there anything anyone can do to help?

Also the above poster should be looking on google for hectorchu's very
competent Go port, while we're waiting on everyone to finish getting
their Windows patches into the main Go repo.

JavaGAR

未読、
2010/01/20 8:50:232010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
Sam:

Yes, I would use a Visual Studio integration for Go, and it seems
likely the others who have Windows would be interested as well.

Marco Rego

未読、
2010/01/20 11:10:462010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
I would use for sure, but since Go is not targeting Windows (at least
for now), if I may suggest anything here I would do so for you to
target your efforts on MonoDevelop that does Linux, BSD, OSX and
Windows.
Just my 2 cents here.

______
Marco

280Z28

未読、
2010/01/20 13:28:542010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
Hi Marco,

I'm actually in the process of building a new framework for
integrating languages into Visual Studio 2010. To make sure I cover a
wide range of needs, I'm working on integrations for a few languages
in parallel to see where things overlap. The work on Go is just one of
the examples. I'm really "in this" to gain insight on Visual Studio
extensibility, but if a side effect is a working integration then my
hope is that it eventually helps some other people as well.

Thanks,
Sam

280Z28

未読、
2010/01/20 13:32:562010/01/20
To: golang-nuts
I haven't created a hard set of goals yet, but it's safe to say that a
working editor with IntelliSense is one of the goals. Wherever
possible, I favor the Visual Studio look-and-feel, so a great
reference for how the integration might behave in an ideal end is the
C# editor.

Thanks,
Sam

> > Sam- Hide quoted text -

BlackZero

未読、
2010/01/21 16:13:062010/01/21
To: golang-nuts
Hi Sam,

This would be very great !
I want to experiment with GO and as my main IDE is VS it would be very
helpful.
Please let us know when you are planning to have it.
Is there any help needed ? I would be very glad to help as it is a
really necessary thing to have.

BR,
AM

280Z28

未読、
2010/01/25 0:47:112010/01/25
To: golang-nuts
Since I'm in school and have no idea when I'll get time to make more
progress on this, I'll go ahead and post what I have for now.

This version has:

* Syntax highlighting
* Type & member dropdown bars
* Outlining blocks
* Brace matching

I haven't set it up to use a multi-stage parser like I described on my
recent blog entry, so you'll notice it failing in some places I
specifically addressed. The performance seems OK except for *very*
long multi-line strings or block comments (code.go).

You need to install the Framework extension first because it provides
shared services for the other two.

http://www.280z28.org/downloads/vsx/Tvl.VisualStudio.Framework.1.0.0.vsix
http://www.280z28.org/downloads/vsx/Tvl.VisualStudio.Language.Go.1.0.0.vsix
http://www.280z28.org/downloads/vsx/Tvl.VisualStudio.Tools.Antlr.1.0.0.vsix

Sam

On Jan 20, 12:32 pm, 280Z28 <samharw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't created a hard set of goals yet, but it's safe to say that a
> working editor with IntelliSense is one of the goals. Wherever

> possible, I favor theVisualStudiolook-and-feel, so a great

> reference for how the integration might behave in an ideal end is the
> C# editor.
>
> Thanks,
> Sam
>
> On Jan 20, 4:07 am, di <uni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Looks pretty sweet - and for the record, count me very interested in
> > this indeed. I'm a c# coder interested in making the move sideways
> > into Go, and an IDE with autocompletion is all I'm really missing for
> > my purposes.
>
> > I take it you plan to make a build againstvisualstudioshell
> > isolated mode at some point? Also, how far done are you? What are the
> > planned features, and is there anything anyone can do to help?
>
> > Also the above poster should be looking on google for hectorchu's very
> > competent Go port, while we're waiting on everyone to finish getting
> > their Windows patches into the main Go repo.
>
> > On Jan 20, 5:22 am, 280Z28 <samharw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > I've put together the first stages of aVisualStudiointegration for

> > > Go. I haven't fully decided where to take this because I don't
> > > currently have correspondence with anyone that uses Go. Right now I'm
> > > curious how many people might have a use for this once it's working
> > > well enough to release a preview.
>
> > > Also, if anyone has any questions I suppose I can give them a "go". :)
>
> > >http://www.280z28.org/images/vsx/GoOutlining.png
>
> > > Thanks,
> > > Sam- Hide quoted text -

Avetik Muradyan

未読、
2010/01/25 3:48:342010/01/25
To: golang-nuts
Hi Sam,

Thanks for sharing your work.
I was doing the same for VS 2008, but I think would be better for VS
2010.
I have installed extensions, but how can I enable them. I can see that
enable button is disabled.

Thanks,
AM

On Jan 25, 9:47 am, 280Z28 <samharw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since I'm in school and have no idea when I'll get time to make more
> progress on this, I'll go ahead and post what I have for now.
>
> This version has:
>
> * Syntax highlighting
> * Type & member dropdown bars
> * Outlining blocks
> * Brace matching
>
> I haven't set it up to use a multi-stage parser like I described on my
> recent blog entry, so you'll notice it failing in some places I
> specifically addressed. The performance seems OK except for *very*
> long multi-line strings or block comments (code.go).
>
> You need to install the Framework extension first because it provides
> shared services for the other two.
>

> http://www.280z28.org/downloads/vsx/Tvl.VisualStudio.Framework.1.0.0....http://www.280z28.org/downloads/vsx/Tvl.VisualStudio.Language.Go.1.0....http://www.280z28.org/downloads/vsx/Tvl.VisualStudio.Tools.Antlr.1.0....

280Z28

未読、
2010/01/25 11:52:572010/01/25
To: golang-nuts
First, I figure I should clear up any confusion about the
requirements: this extension requires Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 (or
later? not sure because I don't have access to the RC builds). If it's
not working for you, try installing the Visual Studio 2010 SDK. If
that fixes it, I'll have to figure out exactly what's causing the
dependency and clear it up for a future release.

Here's a link to the SDK, it's only 10.4mb (the SDKs for earlier
versions of VS are over 100):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cb82d35c-1632-4370-acfb-83c01c2ece24&displaylang=en

Thanks,
Sam

Avetik Muradyan

未読、
2010/01/25 15:41:562010/01/25
To: golang-nuts
Hi Sam,

Actually SDK was already installed. So I think it must not be
connected to it.
Anyway I will try to figure out and share the results.

BR,
AM

On Jan 25, 8:52 pm, 280Z28 <samharw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> First, I figure I should clear up any confusion about the
> requirements: this extension requires Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 (or
> later? not sure because I don't have access to the RC builds). If it's
> not working for you, try installing the Visual Studio 2010 SDK. If
> that fixes it, I'll have to figure out exactly what's causing the
> dependency and clear it up for a future release.
>
> Here's a link to the SDK, it's only 10.4mb (the SDKs for earlier

> versions of VS are over 100):http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cb82d35c-163...

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送