hello world with a Makefile and a test

1 065 просмотров

Brian Slesinsky

не прочитано,
16 нояб. 2009 г., 04:21:4716.11.2009
– golan...@googlegroups.com
I've attached a version of "hello world" that shows how to write a
Makefile and a test that works with gotest. Hopefully others will find
it a useful starting point.

- Brian
hello.zip

Ashok Gautham

не прочитано,
16 нояб. 2009 г., 05:35:4516.11.2009
– Brian Slesinsky, golang-nuts
It is really well commented. Good job :)

---
Ashok `ScriptDevil` Gautham

James Hillyerd

не прочитано,
17 нояб. 2009 г., 23:59:1317.11.2009
– golang-nuts
Very helpful! Something like this needs to be included in Go, since
it's hard to figure out how to build a command and have unit testing.

The only thing that doesn't seem to work is "make test"

-james

Walter

не прочитано,
18 нояб. 2009 г., 14:37:4118.11.2009
– golang-nuts
Just type 'gotest'. It will find and execute all tests.
- Walter

On 18 nov, 05:59, James Hillyerd <yimmy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 1:21 am, Brian Slesinsky <bslesin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've attached a version of "hello world" that shows how to write a
> > Makefile and atestthat works with gotest. Hopefully others will find
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений