Golang Sensei?

Mahendra Mahey

Nov 25, 2009, 5:08:54 PM11/25/09
to golang-nuts
Hi

I am organising a free event in London (Wed 24-Sat 27 Feb 2010) for
software developers largely based in UK Higher Education - though not
exclusively (http://www.dev8d.org). The event is great fun but with
serious learning objectives cunningly intertwined within the
activities. For example, we hope to run several 'programming dojos'.

Am writing to this list to see if there is a Golang 'sensei' amongst
you who would be prepared to run a 2.5- 3 hour programming dojo with
other novices. We hope to kit out the room in proper 'Karate Kid'
style regalia. I we hope hope you will be able to equip our novices
in martial art of the language and have some fun along the way.

If you are interested, please contact me on
mr.mahen...@gmail.com.

Cheers.