Lack of Regional Radar Imagery

Jay Embee

Sep 14, 2022, 8:59:43 AM9/14/22
to goestools-users
Hello all!

Am I the only one not receiving regional radar images for the last several days?

I checked the ZIP file that shows what NOAA is uplinking to the satellite and they aren't in there either, however there has been no notification/statement from them about any interruption (that I could find).

Thanks,
--Jay

Jay Embee

Sep 14, 2022, 9:00:40 AM9/14/22
to goestools-users
I forgot to include that I'm monitoring GOES16.

Lee Rosser

Sep 14, 2022, 9:23:05 AM9/14/22
to goestoo...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed it missing also.  Started a few days ago.

Lee

Lee Rosser

Sep 14, 2022, 10:14:15 AM9/14/22
to goestoo...@googlegroups.com
Seems to be back up now.  I'm receiving regional radars again

Lee

Jay Embee

Sep 14, 2022, 3:21:37 PM9/14/22
to goestools-users
Yup, noticed it come back here as well. Thanks for your response, Lee! I thought I was doing something wrong.
--Jay