re: BJP teach media techniques

Eugene Correia

Sep 27, 2008, 1:53:21 AM9/27/08
to goaj...@googlegroups.com
Miquel wrote
....and the venerable Communist journalist with a Catholic-sounding name,Flaviano Dias, from Cuncolim?
--
Pray, may I ask what is wrong in a Communist having a Catholic name? And again, what is "Catholic-sounding"? Does Miguel wants every Catholic-born Goan to change his name to Lenin or Stalin once they become Communist? I think Miguel is going over the top.
Among the renowned Goan Communist was Pio de Gama, the Kenyan martyr. Were there no Communist Goans with "Catholic-sounding" names in Goa? Perhaps, there still are.

Eugene Correia