Announcing GRubik.

Marko Riedel

Jul 11, 2002, 5:16:19 PM7/11/02

Hi all,

I am happy to announce GRubik, to be found at the URL

http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/GNUstep/index.html.

GRubik is a virtual 3D Rubik's cube for you to solve. It features:

- simple but functional and fast 3D
- a smart scramble that ensures you get a solvable cube
- interesting code that you might enjoy reading and which uses a
variety of programming techniques.

Left-click for clockwise, right-click for counterclockwise rotation.

I am looking for feedback, especially since I am no expert cube
solver:

- how can the UI be improved
- has anyone actually solved one of my scrambled cubes?

Enjoy!

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mri...@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html |