GCC Compiler Warning Messages

jsmith665

Sep 12, 2007, 11:57:41 AM9/12/07
I am in the midst of compiling something using gcc v4.2.1 and am
trying to find the definitive list of gcc compiler warning messages (I
would settle for a semi-definitive list). Some kind of brief
explanation of what they mean would be real plus as well. I had
considered simply posting the messages and asking for an
interpretation. But, I thought it would be more instructive (for me)
to figure it out for myself. In other words, I am trying to RTFM, but
I can not seem to find the right FM. Any pointers in the right
direction would be appreciated.