non-functional [Undo] and [Emacs] entries in VM menu bar

sto...@cis.ksu.edu

Jan 8, 2008, 1:30:03 PM1/8/08
As shown in

http://people.cis.ksu.edu/~stough/vm-menu-bar.png

(displayed in the Mac Menu Bar under Carbon Emacs), the VM Menu Bar
has [Undo] and [Emacs] entries which don't seem to be functional. And
I'm confused as to what the brackets are supposed to represent. I'm
assuming that things aren't configured correctly. Any suggestions as
to what these menu items should be doing, and for how to configure
things properly?

Alley

newsspam5...@robf.de

Jan 8, 2008, 5:43:02 PM1/8/08

The [Emacs] items should switch back the toolbar to Emacs
standard tool bar and [Unod] should call vm-undo.

Puzzled,
Robert.

newsspam5...@robf.de

Jan 8, 2008, 6:12:23 PM1/8/08
> standard tool bar and [Undo] should call vm-undo.

It also does not work with Emacs 22 ... I have to check what was
changing between 21 and 22...

Robert.