Installing oo-browser

Nikola Skoric

Oct 13, 2010, 6:10:07 PM10/13/10
I have trouble finding instructions how to install oo-browser. What I have is:
~/oo-browser$ ls
ootags xoobr

Soooo... how do I install it? :-) Yes, I tried google, but didn't find
any clues :-(

Thanks in advance!

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea

Juhapekka Tolvanen

Oct 20, 2010, 8:58:27 AM10/20/10

Nikola Skoric <ni...@fly.srk.fer.hr> writes:

> I have trouble finding instructions how to install oo-browser. What I have is:
> ~/oo-browser$ ls
> ootags xoobr
>
> Soooo... how do I install it? :-) Yes, I tried google, but didn't find
> any clues :-(

AFAIK oo-browser is outdated and no more updated. Maybe you should use CEDET
and its friends.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CollectionOfEmacsDevelopmentEnvironmentTools

BTW, what operating system are you using? If you use some Linux-distribution,
CEDET may be available in its native package format. At least Debian GNU/Linux
has it, that's for sure.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur."

Juhapekka Tolvanen

Oct 20, 2010, 9:05:21 AM10/20/10

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ObjectOrientedBrowser

Maybe you should use CEDET and its friends.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CollectionOfEmacsDevelopmentEnvironmentTools

BTW, what operating system are you using? If you use some Linux-distribution,
CEDET may be available in its native package format. At least Debian GNU/Linux
has it, that's for sure.

On the other hand, there is also Emacs Code Browser:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsCodeBrowser