IBM PC front end for GNUchess

David Avraamides

Dec 6, 1990, 8:48:49 AM12/6/90

Does anyone have a decent front end for GNUchess on the IBM PC? Even
just a rewrite of the curses driver for the PC box characters would
be nice. I've heard of one for MS Windows, but "I don't do Windows..."

I was planning on writing one sometime if I can't find one, but I'm
assuming someone has already done this.

Thanks,
Dave Avraamides
avraa...@crd.ge.com

Stuart Cracraft

Dec 6, 1990, 11:56:45 AM12/6/90

A Windows 3.0 version of GNU chess is ready. It will
be formally announced at the next release. A test
version is available from the net but we aren't condoning
it.

Stuart