reading in a position and playing in xboard

Lewis Stiller

Feb 19, 1992, 10:20:37 PM2/19/92
How does one read in a position from xboard and then play from that
position, with settable side to move?

Is there a group somewhere developing xboard?
--
Lewis Stiller
Dept. of Computer Science, The Johns Hopkins University

Tim Mann

Feb 21, 1992, 2:22:08 PM2/21/92
In article <1992Feb20.0...@blaze.cs.jhu.edu>, sti...@lost-boy.cs.jhu.edu (Lewis Stiller) writes:
>How does one read in a position from xboard and then play from that
>position, with settable side to move?
>
>Is there a group somewhere developing xboard?

I've fixed a large number of bugs in xboard and am planning to post
my version to the net soon. I don't know if anyone else is working
on it. It could still use lots of improvement.

--Tim