Gnu Chess for the Mac

Tony Martinez

Apr 15, 1993, 1:21:10 PM4/15/93
Help!

I have GnuChess 3.0 running under Mac GnuChess v1.0. It is a nice start
but still has a number of bugs, etc. Does anyone know where I could locate
more recent versions of GnuChess for the Mac?

Thank you,
Tony

Tony Martinez
Associate Professor, Computer Science Dept, BYU, Provo, UT, 84602
mart...@cs.byu.edu Phone: 801-378-6464 Fax: 801-378-7775

Urban Koistinen

Apr 16, 1993, 9:06:10 AM4/16/93
In article <martinez-1...@tony.cs.byu.edu> mart...@cs.byu.edu (Tony Martinez) writes:
:>Help!

:>
:>I have GnuChess 3.0 running under Mac GnuChess v1.0. It is a nice start
:>but still has a number of bugs, etc. Does anyone know where I could locate
:>more recent versions of GnuChess for the Mac?
:>

Apple's look&feel suit threaten the freedom to write and share programs.
Get files by anonymous ftp from /pub/lpf @ prep.ai.mit.edu to learn how.

Help prevent look&feel copyright, don't buy Apple, Xerox or Lotus and
please don't write or port programs for Apple computers.

--
Urban Koistinen - md85...@nada.kth.se
Stop software patents, interface copyrights: contact l...@uunet.uu.net