New Plugin - Firefox Smart Keyword Search

Joe

May 31, 2009, 3:08:13 AM5/31/09
to GNOME Do
This is my second of three plugins.

This one allows you to use the Firefox Smart Keyword feature to do
searches. I use this feature a lot because I don't like the search box
on the toolbar.

You can read about the plugin here:

http://do.davebsd.com/wiki/index.php?title=FirefoxKeywordSearch_Plugin

and get the branch here:

bzr branch lp:~joehillen/do-plugins/FirefoxKeywordSearch

David Siegel

May 31, 2009, 2:14:41 PM5/31/09
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
Joe, shouldn't this be part of the existing Firefox plugin?

David

Joe

May 31, 2009, 3:02:36 PM5/31/09
to GNOME Do
If you'd like, I don't see why not.

On May 31, 11:14 am, David Siegel <djsie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Joe, shouldn't this be part of the existing Firefox plugin?
>
> David

Andrew Conkling

Jun 2, 2009, 7:19:22 PM6/2/09
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 14:14, David Siegel <djsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Joe, shouldn't this be part of the existing Firefox plugin?

Or the OpenSearch one, as this seems to be directly related to that functionality.

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net