Fw: Declare War on the Dollar

Millet Bobin

Oct 31, 2011, 4:12:36 AM10/31/11
to globalsp...@googlegroups.com

Millet Bobin
Manager-Sales
Email: Mil...@QuantumAMC.com | Mobile No: 9821528887

Make investing a part of your daily routine start a Daily SIP.

Quantum Asset Management Company Private Limited
INDIA'S FIRST AND ONLY DIRECT-TO-INVESTOR MUTUAL FUND.

Address: Regent Chambers, #505, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021, India.
Office: +91-22-61447 800 || Fax: +91-22-2285-4318 || Website: www.QuantumMF.com || Toll Free: 1800-22-3863

Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the Scheme Information Document and Statement of Additional Information carefully before investing.

Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:06 AM
Subject: Declare War on the Dollar

White List Us

Print Issue

twitter Follow us on Twitter

facebook Follow us on Facebook

A Publication of The Sovereign Society

How to Fight Your Own
Personal War Against Inflation
and the Falling Dollar

By Sean Human, Editor, Currency Cross Trader

Dear Sovereign Investor,

Wherever I go, everyone always asks me why I came over to the currency market. For me, the answer is simple.

I see the erosion of the U.S. dollar and the rise of inflation as an all-out assault on my personal finances.

Years ago, I discovered the currency market was my best line of defense against this assault. You could even call it a counterattack - because I profit as inflation spikes and the dollar loses purchasing power.

Now that’s more important than ever...

Major Media Reports: “Life Will Never Be The Same.

At this moment, a technological revolution that could change healthcare, travel, even how we shop is silently brewing...

It’s called the “Cybornetic Web.”

Forbes calls it “an unprecedented technology revolution”... The New Yorker declares, “There’s no way back”... and The Wall Street Journal boldly claims, “Life will never be the same.”

To discover the one tiny high-tech company leading the revolution click here.

A 40-Year Attack on Your Wages and Wealth

For years now, hourly wages have been increasing - but so have the cost of goods.

In fact, the prices of the items you need the most are rising much faster than the salary raises you’ve likely gotten throughout the years.

It’s been this way ever since 1970 when President Nixon took our money off the gold standard. If you adjust for inflation, you’ll see our earnings are sinking at a shocking rate.

Check out the chart below and you will see what I mean...

Inflation-Adjusted Wages Peaked Around the Time
We Came Off of the Gold Standard

Please click here for larger view.

As you’ll notice, the chart shows “actual wages” are rising. That can be a bit deceiving. In reality, it doesn’t matter if “actual wages” are rising, as long as inflation is rising.

Your money is only “rising in value” when it buys more of the goods and services you need to live your life. In other words, money is only worth what you can exchange for it.

Inflation-adjusted wages take into account how much the average pay will buy in relation to the cost of goods at that time.

Where I come from, we say “it shows how far your money will go.”

As you can see on the chart above, it’s pretty obvious our purchasing power is eroding away. So you have two choices. You can do nothing and let this cancerous inflation and dollar dillution steal your wealth. Or you can take steps right now and to protect your wealth.

Personally, I choose option two. That brings me back to the currency market.

5 Easy Steps to Declaring War on the Dollar

If you want to protect your wealth from rising inflation and a government that constantly devalues our currency, then I recommend you put your dollars into an account where you can profit off all this.

You can do that through a currency trading account, or “Forex” account. It only takes a few steps to get started.

  1. Find a FX broker - You need a special account to trade currencies. So start by searching online for “Forex broker.” You’ll find many. Choose one that is highly regulated and well-capitalized. FXCM.com, Oanda.com, and Forex.com are a few examples of highly capitalized, regulated firms. But search around and find whichever broker works best for you.

  2. Open your account online - Once you have found your broker, fill out the online application for either a micro or mini account. Your broker can tell you which type of account may be best for you. You can contact most brokers’ customer service 24 hours a day either by phone or online. Get all your questions answered first before opening your account. Allow two or three days to process your account.

  3. Fund your account -To fund your account fast, deposit funds either by credit or debit card, or wire funds from your bank. These both typically take 1-2 days at most. The former is usually good for deposits up to about $5,000 to $10,000. The latter may be best for larger deposits. Some firms will offer ACH deposits too (for U.S. bank account holders). You can also use a paper check, but that’s the slowest way to fund your account.

  4. Download the free trading station - To trade currencies, you must download your broker’s trading station software. You can either access this through your broker’s website homepage, or through the email they will send you. Login with the username and password they give you, and you will see your deposited balance. Then you’re ready to trade.

  5. Start small - Start off by trading 1 lot. Ease into currency trading... don’t start off by overleveraging yourself. You can also practice trading with a free demo Forex account, until you feel comfortable trading currencies online.

By taking these few steps, you can be up and trading within about a week. You’ll be on your way to fighting inflation and the erosion of the U.S. dollar.

But whatever you do, don’t just sit on the sidelines. Take steps to protect your wealth and purchasing power now while you still can.

I’ll be back with more ideas on how to do that in the coming weeks. Until then...

Have a Nice Day!

Sean Hyman, Editor
Currency Cross Trader

P.S. My colleague Jeff has another way to bet against the sinking dollar. He finds the hidden U.S. stocks that earn a huge percentage of their profits abroad. By buying these undervalued gems, he instantly gets worldwide exposure to stronger companies and currencies. His most recent find may be one of the best-kept secrets in the market. This off-the-radar company is going to change how we all surf the Internet - and make a killing in the process. Click here for details.

>>RECENT ARTICLES

10/27/2011
Don't Cry for Her – Cry for Argentina
Argentina places a 100% tax on oil exports above about $45 per barrel...

10/27/2011
Buy Energy Stocks on the Cheap Today
Oversupply issues make it the cheapest oil price around the globe.

10/27/2011
How China is Using the European Debt Crisis to Promote the Yuan
It has taken several steps to promote the internationalization of the yuan.

10/26/2011
Plans for Italy's Garage Sale to be Complete by Nov. 30th
Italy's Prime Minister said he would raise 5 billion euros a year from asset sales.

10/26/2011
New Zealand leaves Interest Rates Unchanged
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand left the (OCR) unchanged at 2.5 %.

Finally, an investment strategy that’s so easy, and so powerful you won’t need to make another trade until 2020...

This year, nine of the world’s top currency experts joined forces to create the ultimate “set-it-and-forget it” currency portfolio.

Now, you can listen in as these experts reveal their top trading ideas for the next 10 years.

Click here to get started.

HOME    |     ABOUT US    |     PREMIUM CONTENT    |    CONTACT US

Unsubscribe: To end your Sovereign Investor email subscription , and associated external offers sent from the The Sovereign Investor , visit this address

Privacy Policy

The Sovereign Investor
98 S.E. 6th Ave ,Suite 2
Delray , Beach FL 33483

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored , so please do not reply.
Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment , please click here:
http://sovereign-investor.com/contact-us/

The Sovereign Society
Erika Nolan , Publisher
Teresa van den Barselaar, Managing Editor
Robert Bauman , JD - Legal Counsel
Contributing Editors:

Sean Hyman
Mark Nestmann
Jeff Opdyke

Chuck Butler
Evaldo Albuquerque

Andy Hecht

Legal Notice: This work is based on what we've learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors and you should not base investment decisions solely on what you read here. It's your money and your responsibility. Nothing herein should be considered personalized investment advice. Although our employees may answer general customer service questions, they are not licensed to address your particular investment situation. Our track record is based on hypothetical results and may not reflect the same results as actual trades. Likewise, past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Certain investments such as futures, options, and currency trading carry large potential rewards but also large potential risk. Don't trade in these markets with money you can't afford to lose. CFTC Rule 4.41 - These results are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent l imitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in this product will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Past results of any individual or trading strategy published by the sovereign society are not indicative of future returns by that individual or strategy, and are not indicative of future returns which could be realized by you. In addition, the indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features of The Sovereign Society’s products (collectively, the “Information”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Such set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the Information in making any investment. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding investments. You should always check with your licensed financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment. Sovereign Offshore Services LLC expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in their own securities or commodities recommendations to readers. Such recommendations may be traded, however, by other editors, Sovereign Offshore Services LLC, its affiliated entities, employees, and agents, but only after waiting 24 hours after an internet broadcast or 72 hours after a publication only circulated through the mail. Also, please note that due to our commercial relationship with Ever Bank, we may receive compensation if you choose to invest in any of their offerings.

(c) 2011 Sovereign Offshore Services LLC. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Sovereign Offshore Services, LLC. 98 South East 6th Ave, Suite 2, Delray Beach FL 33483.

Disclaimer:
The content of this e-mail is exclusively intended for addressee(s) and information purposes. No legal consequences can be derived from the contents of this e-mail. Should you receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. The e-mail expresses views only of the sender and not of Quantum Asset Management Company Pvt Ltd, or its parent company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively referred to as QAMC). Neither Sender nor QAMC accept any liability for any damage resulting from the use and/or acceptation of the content of this e-mail. Always scan attachments before opening them.

signature-online_sip_2.gif