Re: {LONGTERMINVESTORS} Market is Expected to crash on 20 th April 2012

Ravi Palwankar

Apr 25, 2012, 3:44:23 AM4/25/12
to Ravi Palwankar
25 April12 13:15hrs

After observing last 3   trading  sessions, it  has proved  , that the crash of 20 th April was not a freak incident.

Markets are supreme.

Comments are welcome.
Brgds
Ravi

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Murtaza Merchant <murtaza.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ravi ji,
I request you to be kind enough to provide me the link to your Intraday calculator. I would be humbled if I would be able to use your calculator to some benefits .

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Ravi Palwankar <ravipa...@gmail.com> wrote:
What a CRAAAAAAAAASH!! 360 Points
Luck plays a role in almost every aspect of a human being's life.  So, naturally, it would have some effect on a person's stock market performance as well.

As far as I am concerned, I think the following adage makes some sense :  "Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity".

First is the grace of almighty GOD second is your luck destiny and in the end  how you control your greed is the important aspect for survival in stock market.

Second is the company of friends and your circle makes lot of impact in stock market.

One should also not leave everything on luck alone but your zeal to learn more read more and understand more also plays very vital role in stock market.

Honestly, I also didn't expect the market to fall drastically by nearly 360pts on this day,

Presently ,I am developing an advanced analytical software , which will help in identifying the market conditions more accurately +- 3days.

By feeding certain parameter's in the software ,any Tom, Dick and ----- can identify the market., whether Up or Down.

But due to my hectic schedule, I am unable to devout much  time, in writing my analysis, so please bear with me.

In the meawhile just trade as per my intraday calculator, which has a strike rate of more than 85% . It also suggest automatically the trading strategy to be used on the trading day.

Happy trading

Ravi

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM, RAJESH DESAI <stock...@gmail.com> wrote:
A National Stock Exchange official told Reuters the exchange was looking into the matter, though they would not confirm whether the sudden drop in the futures index was due to a trading mistake.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Harry P <harry....@gmail.com> wrote:
I was also planning to ask, but some things should not be written.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 20, 2012, at 5:49 PM, "vikash...@gmail.com" <vikash...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sumeet,appreciate if u can give more clarity. .

Sumeet Jain <sume...@gmail.com> wrote:

Harryji planned stuff hai,
basically sophistacated Hawala transaction..

------------------------------
Sent from my phone.
AirTel

On 20 Apr 2012 16:23, "Harry P" <harry....@gmail.com> wrote:
See if I make a typo, I suffer.

But this large institution ... they will work with the big guys and reverse all the trades where they sold sub-5250 !!

I wonder if this was a godfather 'horse head' gift from US where Pranab da is being told the virtues of FIIs vs GAAR ?

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM, RAJESH DESAI <stock...@gmail.com> wrote:

Trading mistake 'freak trade' that happened at institutional investors' desk around 2:30 pm pulled down market. CNBC-TV18 reported that the freak trade was on Infosys and Nifty futures. Infosys April futures hit a low of Rs 1950 and Nifty April futures touched a low of 5000, which might have triggered stoploss.

According to Siddharth Bhamre (F&O Analyst) of Angel Broking, there is some large institution who wanted to sell Nifty as well as Infosys, but instead of putting an order with price, I think that order by mistake has gone without price and it is more to do with a dealing error rather than anything else.

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

--
Regards,
Harry

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

--

Ravi

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ravindra/

--
Thanks and Regards,
Murtuza Merchant,

Internet E-mail Confidentiality and Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited

--

Ravi

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ravindra/

Ravi Palwankar

Apr 25, 2012, 12:19:30 PM4/25/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com
THE 500 RUPEE NOTE....

Two important management lessons learnt from a 500-rupee note.

It happened some years ago. The speaker whipped out his wallet and pulled out a five hundred-rupee note. Holding it up, he asked, "Who wants this five hundred rupee note?"

Lots of hands went up. A slow chorus began to build as people began to shout "Me!" "Me!"

Now who the lucky one would be? Who will the speaker choose. Everybody wondered why he would simply give away five hundred rupees. Even as the shouts of "I want it" grew louder, suddenly a young woman came running down the aisle. She ran up onto the stage, went up to the speaker, and grabbed the five hundred-rupee note from his hand.

"Well done, young lady," said the speaker into the microphone. "Most of us just wait for good things to happen. That's of no use. You've got to make things happen."

Do something. Next time you see an opportunity -- think of the lady and the five hundred rupee note. Remember, just wanting it is of little use. Get up, and do something about it. Don't worry about what other people might think. Take action.

Several years later, it was another day, another time. And another motivational guru. He pulled out a five hundred rupee note and held it up for all to see, He just asked a simple question.

"How much is this worth?"

"Five Hundred rupees!" the crowd yelled in unison.

"Right," said the speaker.

He then took the note and crumpled it into a ball and asked "How much is it worth now?"

"Five Hundred rupees!" screamed the audience.

He then threw the note on the ground, stamped all over it and picked up the note and asked one more time:

"And how much is it worth now?"

"Five Hundred rupees!" was the response.

"I want you to remember this," said the speaker. "Just because someone crumples it, or stamps on it, the value of the note does not diminish. We should all be like the five hundred rupee note. In our lives, there will be times when we feel crushed, stamped over, beaten. But we should never let our self-worth diminish. Just because someone chooses to crush you -- that doesn't change your worth one bit! Don't allow your self-worth to diminish because someone says something nasty -- or does something dirty -- to you."

A Good lesson to remember!
A diamond, even if it falls in the dirt doesn't lose its value.

Dust, even if it rises in the sky remains just that--valuless dust.

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Harry P <harry....@gmail.com> wrote:
==> Second is the company of friends and your circle makes lot of impact in stock market.

Ravi Ji, if I were you I would keep away from such friends and hope not to be pulled into any crash investigation. I know investigations are sham but sometimes poor folk get used as examples to close the case.

Sent from my iPhone