Re: {LONGTERMINVESTORS} MCX IPO

1 view

RAJESH DESAI

Feb 21, 2012, 2:44:28 AM2/21/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators
PFA

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Harry P <harry....@gmail.com> wrote:
Lateral answer ... technical and common sense perspective.

I have learnt that I will not get more than 25 K worth allotment in a good IPO. This is after applying for full 2 Lacs. If you apply for less, you may get less, or you get zero. The money while it earns interest, is locked up.

Even if it doubles, it is a gain of 25 K. Realistic gain will be less than 10 K, and there's a big if with that.

Then secondly, if all you are looking for is a 10 K gain, can't you get it from Rohit's or Rahul's or someone else's calls?

Best to watch it for a few days / months and then decide what you want to do with it. But IPO ... I am out of these.

Regards,
Harry

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Nishant Gogia <nishan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
I would really appreciate if you can share your views about MCX IPO. The IPO seems fundamentally attractive to me. However, I would like to know views of learned men in this group. Also, please share brokerage views on this IPO.

Thanks,
Nishant Gogia

This email was produced with the highest quality bytes and Grade-A electrons; why degrade it by printing it on an obsolete medium like paper?

--
Regards,
Harry

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

MCX HSBC FEB 12.pdf

RAJESH DESAI

Feb 23, 2012, 12:45:28 AM2/23/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators
PFA

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Vikram Shah <vs8...@gmail.com> wrote:
INVEST IN THIS 1500 IN 10 TEN DAYS...HEARD ON TH E STREET....

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Nishant Gogia <nishan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,
I would really appreciate if you can share your views about MCX IPO. The IPO seems fundamentally attractive to me. However, I would like to know views of learned men in this group. Also, please share brokerage views on this IPO.

Thanks,
Nishant Gogia

This email was produced with the highest quality bytes and Grade-A electrons; why degrade it by printing it on an obsolete medium like paper?

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

Espirito Santo - MCX - Pre-IPO Research and Questions for Managemen.pdf