Re: {LONGTERMINVESTORS} SMS & tweets - Counter

RAJESH DESAI

Apr 9, 2012, 2:23:01 AM4/9/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, globalspeculators, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com
Aaj market down kyun hai?
Socho...
Mummy bimaar hai aur Rahul ke haath me Power ayega to kya hoga iss darr se.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Amit shah <imami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bhikhari Manmohan se : 1 rupya de do, roti khani hai
Manmohan : 1000 Rs. dunga, pehle ye bata hamari sarkar hote hue, sirf 1 rupye mein roti kahan mil rahi hai ???

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:28 PM, RAJESH DESAI <stock...@gmail.com> wrote:
When Sonia was in USA for surgery during Lokpal movement at its zenith...

Rahul said .........Ane do Mummyko, sabko dekh lunga.

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

RAJESH DESAI

May 28, 2012, 1:28:08 AM5/28/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com
Whatever we receive is information,
 Whatever we preserve is knowledge,
 Whatever we use is wisdom and
How and when we use it is INTELLIGENCE

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Sachin Malhotra <brslinv...@gmail.com> wrote:
sahi kaha

hahahahaha

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM, uttam jain <uttamja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sarkari Nai (Barber) ne baal kaat-te waqt Kapil Sibal se poochha - Saab ye Swiss bank wala kya lafda hai ?
Kapil Sibal shouted - Abey tu baal kaat raha hai ya inquiry kar raha hai ?
Nai ( Barber)- Sorry saab aise hi poochh liya.
Agle din Pranab Mukerji se bal Kaat-ke waqt poochha - Saab ye kala dhan kya hota hai ?
Pranab shouted - Tum humse ye sawaal q poochha ?
Nai - Sorry saab bas aise hi poochh liya.
Next day CBI interrogated the Nai - Are u an agent of Baba Ramdev ?
Nai - Nahi saab ji.
CBI - Kya tum Anna k agent ho ?
Nai - Nahi saab ji.
CBI - To tum baal kat-te waqt Congressi netaon se faltu k sawaal q karte ho ?
Naayi - Saab na jane q Swiss bank aur kale dhan k naam par in Congress wale ke baal khade ho jate hain aur mujhko baal kaatne me aasani ho jati hai isliye poochhta rehta hoon.

--
Warm Regards,
Uttam

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

RAJESH DESAI

Jun 6, 2012, 2:03:07 AM6/6/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com
Stoploss teaches what is loss and what stops loss...... theoretically......
but "Akkal" comes only after we incur losses ......Analysis of how we made losses in stock market and what could we have done for stopping losses....
that is todays VERY GOOD morning ....TIP.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Mohan Vajpayee <mohanva...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nice one Amitbhai. May God bless India!

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Amit shah <imami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Deepika,(bollywood celeB)
U went to Yuvraj, his form dropped.
U went to Ranbir his movie flopped,
U went to Mallyas, their airline stopped.
Pl. join Congress...&
Save India.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM, karishma suvarna <karishma...@gmail.com> wrote:
sq off your all deals....daily ......basis is the best advice to trade in stocks market...looking at present market condition do not expect high bull's rise as well as big bear's grip....trade for small span small profits zone....investment buying for years may be done after panic....or do it on own .....never trust any one ...just follow ur inner voice...intutions and vibrations.   - FROM MY BROKER.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Harry P <harry....@gmail.com> wrote:
Santa to Banta : Yaar, I don't understand the fuss about petrol price hike. Pehle bhi main hazaar ka petrol dalta tha, abhi bhi main hazaar ka dalta hoon !

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Munnabhai Sattodia <munnabha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just read what our Santa-Banta----MMS & Montek have done to this cute Sardar kid....

The little Sardar in the Maruti  Advt.  "Papa Petrol Khatam hi Nahin Hoonda"" is reported to have just sold his car.

--

Karishma Suvarna

--
CA. Rajesh Desai