Technical Calls: Tata Steel,ICICI Bank and Central Bank

Bramesh Bhandari

Apr 1, 2012, 10:08:15 PM4/1/12

The Big Positive: End of Quarter window Dressing

This is what Nifty has done in last 3 end of quarter period….

  1. Nifty in last ten days of December 2010 delivered gains of 3.1%
  2. Nifty in last ten days of March 2011 delivered gains of 8.5%
  3. Nifty in last ten days of June 2011 delivered gains of 7.4%

Well…will history repeat itself as we are in last ten days of this quarter? The problem with the market….when history gets established it stops working. There is a saying – the moment you think you have keys to unlock market mystery…the market changes the lock itself.. So we will see whether market repeats the pattern or not….

--
Rgds,
Bramesh

http://www.brameshtechanalysis.com/