Re: {LONGTERMINVESTORS} Godrej Properties...thread

Rajesh Desai

Jan 11, 2013, 1:37:34 AM1/11/13
to LONGTERMINVESTORS, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, stock...@googlegroups.com, STOCK BUFFS

Godrej Properties has received an approval for Scheme of Amalgamation of Godrej Waterside Properties Private with itself. No shares are proposed to be issued pursuant to the Scheme since Godrej Waterside Properties is a wholly owned subsidiary of company. The board at its meeting held on January 10, 2013 has approved for the same.

The Scheme is subject to approval of the High Court of Bombay, and the shareholders and creditors, if any, of Godrej Waterside Properties, as may be directed by the High Court of Bombay.

The merger being of a 100% subsidiary Company into Godrej Properties, a specific dispensation will be sought from the High Court of Bombay from filing the application / petition by Godrej Properties and accordingly, the company will not be required to file a petition with any High Court.

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

Rajesh Desai

May 10, 2013, 12:12:03 AM5/10/13
to DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, longterminve...@googlegroups.com
Godrej Properties (NB Insti)
·         Godrej Properties’ (GPL) 4QFY13 profits were 29% and 13% higher than our and consensus expectation respectively on account of higher operating margins led by development management fee income.
·         GPL reported revenue of Rs3.2bn (up 17% YoY, down 11% QoQ) in line with our expectation but 10% below consensus expectation.
·         The company reported strong OPM of 31.6% much above our (26.2%) and consensus expectation (27.2%). We believe strong margins is likely driven by higher fee income of ~Rs300mn booked in 4QFY13 as against 200mn in 3QFY13.
·         This resulted in EBIDTA of Rs984mn (up 25% YoY and 31% QoQ).
·         The higher minority interest of Rs 180mn indicates that revenue is largely booked from its high margin Godrej One property sold to its group company. Consequently we believe sustainability of such high margins will be challenging in FY14E.
·         Gearing level increase to 1.1x in 4QFY13 from 1x in 3QFY13.
·         Consequently GPL reported PAT of Rs 532mn (up 34% YoY and 50% QoQ) against our expectation of Rs43mn and consensus expectation of Rs471mn

--
CA. Rajesh Desai