FII FnO Analysis for 2 April trade in Nifty Future

1 view

Bramesh Bhandari

Apr 2, 2012, 10:44:55 AM4/2/12

Below is my Interpretation of FII OI data Sheet for 01-Apr-12.

1. FII  bought  7189  Contracts of NF worth 192 cores OI also decreasing  by 10065 contracts.

2. As Nifty Futures was up  by 17 points and OI has reduced  by 100065 ,which basically means Long liquidation by FII. They are using the rise to liquidate there longs.

3. Nifty  closed above 20SMA@5291 which is bullish sign.Next important level comes to 5319 which is 50 SMA,Nifty just closed tad below this level.

4. I have been talking about the range of 5221-5370 NF based on Rollover data, look at today's high on NF it is at 5272 and it reacted decisively with 40 points quick fall.Litmus test failed at 5370. Fresh longs should be taken above 5372 NF only.

5. Nifty April   OI has decreased   by 14  lakh .Total OI stands at 1.90  cores  contracts.Long Liquidation was seen in NF. Also note that OI in April series is lowest when compared to Feb 2.3 cores and March 2.53 cores. Now Bulls are having upperhand with close above 20 SMA..

Read the full story

Warm Regards,

Bramesh Bhandari

Tel:+91-9985711341