NIFTY DERIVATIVE ANALYSIS FOR18/DEC/2013

chavi verma

Dec 18, 2013, 1:14:43 AM12/18/13
to globalsp...@googlegroups.com

F&O NEWS

India Indices- As we saw today Nifty opened in uptrend from the previous closing but after morning bell up and down movement in nifty indices and more bearishness in nifty indices. At the end of the day Nifty future contract expiring on 26Dec2013 loosed -0.43% to close at 6153 with a premium 13.95 pts and percent I change in open interest is 2.27%.

Bank Nifty –Today Bank Nifty indices open with up level from previous closing but after opening we saw totally down trend in Bank Nifty indices and the whole day Bank Nifty could not sustained at the past level. Bank Nifty future contract expiring on 26Dec2013 loosed -1.44% to close at 11208.65 with a premium 1.35 pts and percent change in open interest 24.65%

READ MORE :  NIFTY DERIVATIVE ANALYSIS FOR18/DEC/2013