Vachas bulls calls 061211

Jacob Mathew

Dec 6, 2011, 8:30:15 AM12/6/11
to "GLOBAL SPECULATORS"
1212
buy ifb agro@165-160 (funda call for tp 195) but exit on profit and
enter in dips later

buy gandhimati@301( funda call tp st320) exit at profit and dont wait
for target

accumulate in dips kerala ayurvedic ( specualtive- no funda ) tp 3
circuits whilst in ckts

disclaimer. No solicitation to buy or sell and no substitue t o
exercise own judgment

both are solid fundmental buy
But no long term mantra now
get out at profit.

--------------------
see below highlited in colours call performance in the very bad mkt
in this kind of mkt exit when almost target rcd
all these based on momentum waves
On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Jacob Mathew <jacob...@gmail.com>
wrote:
5/12/11

1)Buy Surya Van...@13.26 TPo 14.50( short term)closed 12.80(.
35%loss)

2)Buy autoline i...@93.20 TP 99-103(short term- holding 1yr
will bring best returns)CLOSED 20% UPPER CIR...@111.60
3)Buy Factor all...@2.281 tp3.50(st)CLOSED 2.84
4) Buy apollo hosp...@668.60 tp720(st) went up to 718ie7%
closed at 667
5)Riddhi siddhi sta...@282.60 ro303(exit near the target- gud co )
closed @276.20

all the above cos are gud fundmenatally
Butexit near the target price as mkt highly volaitle
apollo hospital my facy of yesterdays and still best defensive stock
in bearish mkt

disclaimer. No solicitaiton to buy or sell and no substitute to
exercise own judgment

There is a difference between analysis and trading. What looks to be a
good performance on paper is extremely tough in practice.
That's why we see more tipsters/analysts than profitable traders in
the markets [ including me :)

Jacob Mathew