Re: {LONGTERMINVESTORS} Re: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals

RAJESH DESAI

Apr 9, 2012, 2:30:43 AM4/9/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com

Glenmark Generics, a subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals , has got final USFDA approval for their abbreviated new drug application for Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradial tablets

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

RAJESH DESAI

May 10, 2012, 8:40:37 AM5/10/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com

pfa

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

Glenmark Pharma Elara May 12.pdf

RAJESH DESAI

May 11, 2012, 6:15:14 AM5/11/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com
GLENMARK ICICIDIR MAY 12.pdf

RAJESH DESAI

May 24, 2012, 2:07:13 AM5/24/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, ai...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, stockre...@googlegroups.com
Glenmark Hem May 12.pdf

RAJESH DESAI

Sep 12, 2012, 11:50:13 PM9/12/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, REPORTSDAILY, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals said that GBR 500 had entered Phase II clinical development. This Phase II clinical trial is part of a strategic global collaboration between Glenmark and Sanofi to investigate GBR 500 for the treatment of chronic inflammatory disorders.

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

RAJESH DESAI

Nov 1, 2012, 4:52:33 AM11/1/12
to longterminve...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com
PFA

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Karishma Suvarna <karishma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Sharekhan

Cluster: Apple Green
Recommendation: Buy
Price target: Rs491
Current market price: Rs427

Price target revised to Rs491

Result highlights

  • Better than expected operating performance; higher tax restricts the profit growth: In Q2FY2013 Glenmak Pharmaceuticals (Glenmark) reported a 19% year-on-year (Y-o-Y) increase in net sales to Rs1,255.6 crore, which is 9% higher than our estimate. The base business (excluding the out-licencing income) grew by 34% year on year (YoY) during the quarter. The core operating profit margin (OPM; excluding the out-licencing income) remained virtually flat at 20.4%. However, due to a higher base, the profit before tax (PBT) recorded a Y-o-Y fall of 16.6% to Rs207.4 crore. The effective tax outgo during the quarter stood at Rs47.7 crore as compared with credit of Rs23.8 crore in Q2FY2012; this restricted the profit growth. Adjusting for the out-licencing income, the extraordinary expenses and the marked-to-market (MTM) foreign exchange (forex) loss/gain, the core net profit declined marginally by 6% to Rs144.7 crore, which is in line with our estimate. However, the reported net profit of Rs156.8 crore is higher by 180.6% YoY, thanks to an extraordinary expense of Rs131.7 crore and a foreign exchange loss of Rs85 crore in Q2FY2012.

  • Good performance all round; growth momentum to continue: The company has shown an impressive growth in most of the geographies and business verticals. Its branded formulation business (ie the specialty business) grew by 30.5% YoY to Rs670 crore, driven by India (up 35.5% YoY), Rest of the World (RoW, up 31.2% YoY) and Latin America (up 27% YoY). The generic formulation business recorded a 47.2% Y-o-Y rise in sales to Rs475 crore on the back of a 44% increase in the US market, a 110% expansion in Europe and a 30% jump in the Latin American business. We believe the growth momentum would continue through H2FY2013.

  • We revise estimates and price target but maintain Buy recommendation: Taking our cues from the H1FY2013 results and interactions with the management, we have revised upwards our earnings estimates by 10% mainly to factor the expectations of margin expansion in FY2014. Our price target has been upgraded by 5% to Rs491, which includes Rs87 per share for the potential income from the research and development (R&D) pipeline.

--

Karishma Suvarna

--
CA. Rajesh Desai

Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Elara NOV 12.pdf