Indiadropshipping.com - Simplifying Sourcing for Retailers

Umashankar Galla

Mar 7, 2012, 4:59:34 AM3/7/12
to "GLOBAL SPECULATORS"
Simplifying Sourcing for Retailers. Now Sell online on eBay,
indiatimes, rediff, junglee or own online stores without maintaining
an inventory or making regular runs to the post office or courier
office. You sell the product and we ship it for you to your customer
in your own name. No need to let your customer know that we are the
suppliers. You can become a retailer without needing to invest large
amounts of money. You can start a business with very little risk. You
don't have to carry inventory or pay for inventory upfront-if the
product doesn't sell, you don’t have to buy it. You don't have to buy
packaging materials and shipping labels, nor will you need a shipping
account. You purchase products at wholesale pricing and set your own
retail prices. To know more Check http://www.indiadropshipping.com