report & Concall Invite: Gateway Distriparks - why we have a Buy rating

RAJESH DESAI

Oct 5, 2012, 4:36:14 AM10/5/12

GEPL Capital

 Follow us on:
Facebook Youtube channel / gepl724

Dear Investor,

We have initiated coverage on Gateway Distriparks Ltd ,with a BUY rating. Our analyst will be making a presentation on this via a con-call.

The details are as follows : -

Date: 05th October,2012(Friday)

Mode: Con-call

Time: 4:00pm onwards

Speaker: Aditya BapatAnalyst - GEPL CAPITAL

Please note this is a presentation by our analyst exclusively for clients only.

To register for this presentation, click here or call your dealer or call us on: +91 22 66142700 / toll free number: 1800-209-4878

 GEPL Capital
  4 EASY WAYS TO GET IN TOUCH

+91 22 66182400 | in...@geplcapital.com | Visit www.geplcapital.com | SMS 'GEPL' to 575758

Forward email

GEPL CAPITAL Pvt Ltd | D - 21 Dhanraj Mahal, | CSM Marg, | Colaba, | Mumbai | Maharashtra | 400001 | India

--
CA. Rajesh Desai