Nifty Weekly Technical Analysis for Week Starting 09 April

Bramesh Bhandari

Apr 8, 2012, 1:20:15 AM4/8/12

Last Week Analysis  as we discussed the First Week of new financial year do end up on positive note and Nifty did follow the history to close with a minor gain of 0.5%.Next Week we have the Q4 results pouring into starting with Infosys on 13 April   with RBI Credit Policy  on 17 April as the most important trigger for next 2 weeks.

In Continuation with the trend I came out with one more Study  how Nifty trades in the April Month.Results were quiet fascinating and are summarized as below

Time Period:31-Apr-00 to 31-Apr-11

Max Gain :17.46% 31-Apr-2009

Max Loss :6.87%   30-Mar-2000

Average Gain :1.62%

So Out of 11 Years 6 year was negative rest 5 years  ended in positive.Another interesting aspect the From 2006-2010 Nifty  ended April on Positive note and from year 2000-2004 ended on negative note. As 2011 was negative so we have 50-50% chances of April ending on Positive note. 5178 Nifty Spot holds the key for April

Nifty Hourly

On Hourly charts Nifty...

Read the Full Story