What must the new FM do to improve our economy? - Thread

RAJESH DESAI

Jun 27, 2012, 1:28:48 AM6/27/12
to LONGTERMINVESTORS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, ai...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com
What must the new FM do to improve our economy?

I request all to share their views.
I will post my views in a short time.
--
CA. Rajesh Desai

RAJESH DESAI

Jun 27, 2012, 2:14:07 AM6/27/12
to LONGTERMINVESTORS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, ai...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com
The new FM must do the following;

1. Try to reduce the subsidies through dual pricing of Diesel, Increase fertilizer prices & explaining to the public that MSP have been raised, limiting the number of LPG cylinders eligible for subsidy, no fresh funds for NREGA & the last but not the least postponing food bill being proposed by Sonia.

2. Co-ordinate the work of all the ministries in consultation with PMO.

3. Environment ministry must be given a time bound limit for saying yes or no. Projects of national importance must take precedence over small environmental issues.

4 NHAI must be given a free hand & track records of bidding companies must be analysed.

5. Provisional dumping duties must be levied on prima facie evidence.

6 GAAR must be introduced in a new pragmatic avtaar.

7. give permission to Cairn for increasing crude output & Hardy must be allowed to use the rigs they may desire.

8. Introduce a Strategic promoter like Rio Tinto /Vale in Coal India, MOIL & NMDC.

9 Take steps to decrease transactions costs on all the Exchanges.

10. Cancel all the retrospective legislation's made so far.

11. Simplify tax laws & govt should not file unnecessary appeals.

!2. Accept the small tinkering proposed by opposition & pass  & introduce GST. I feel FM must ask Sushil Modi to introduce GST in the manner he wants as he has already accepted 95% of the proposed Bill. Why should FM insist on small tinkering to satisfy ego at the cost of growth.

13. DTC must be introduced immediately by accepting small tinkerings proposed by opposition.

14. Encourage FDI & FII Investments.

15 Small increase in import duty on Gold.

16. SEZ laws must be tweaked.
--
CA. Rajesh Desai