Dear Prime Minister, We’ll Help You Reform Taxation law. Pls Listen To Us

RAJESH DESAI

Jul 22, 2012, 12:53:18 AM7/22/12
to LONGTERMINVESTORS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com, DAILY REPORTS, ai...@googlegroups.com, equity-rese...@googlegroups.com, STOCK BUFFS, stock...@googlegroups.com, globalspeculators, stockre...@googlegroups.com, sharing-inte...@googlegroups.com, v-care-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Subscriber,

Dear Prime Minister, We’ll Help You Reform Taxation law. Pls Listen To Us

The author suggests to the Prime Minister, who is now also in charge of the Finance Ministry, that if the Government is serious about reforming taxation law, it should listen to professionals who practice the subject day-in and day-out. Professionals know where the problem areas are and why citizens are loath to comply with the law. The author lists out a few burning issues that are crying out for reform. If these are addressed, the taxpayers confidence in the administration will be restored and there will be a marked improvement in compliance with the law, and collection of taxes, promises the author

(Click Here To Read More)

Regards,

Editor,

itatonline.org