Fwd: Update & Last day of 2013 eventful in many ways

Prabhakar A.K

Dec 30, 2013, 7:29:06 PM12/30/13

Nifty (6291) can close highest ever on yearly-Half yearly- Quarterly- Closing basis, while for Monthly highest close we need level above 6299. Today is the last day of the year 2013; December has failed to give major return as expected but stocks have outperformed which supports my theory of long term Bull market which ended in January2008 has started in August2013 and would continue for 3-4years. Where Nifty 13500-15000 is target by 2016-2017 as previously published in many of my report. For long-term Retail Investor best way to play market is NIFTY ETF (Exchange traded fund) it is like buying Nifty as a stock and no major research is needed, just a call on broader market. As per my view Equity would be one of the best asset class in next 3-4years if invested correctly. There are always stocks which create & erode wealth which side of the coin we are is most important one.  Identify, evaluate and rectify on regular basis there are always winner & losers in any market so never worry about this being in a bull or bear market.

Result season would start with INFY & INDUSINDBANK on 10th January

Smart investors don't need leverage; bad investors shouldn't use it- Warren Buffet

News that impact: NBFCs are better placed than banks in terms of capital requirement and ability to withstand the pressure of bad loans, the Reserve Bank of India has said in its 'Financial Stability Report - December 2013' released on Monday.  M&M FIN, SUNDARAMFIN, BAJAJFIN, SHRIRAMTRANS are stock to watch.

Update- DIVISLAB there is change in target and time frame stock closing above Rs.1234 all time high then target could be Rs.1440 & 1568 in next 4-5months (close above Rs.1234 criteria).

On 13th December 2013 around Rs.1140 ----Stock made all time Rs.1234 in November 2012 and from there made low of Rs.905 and consolidated for 13months and ready to target Rs.1320 & 1440 in next 8-12months. On Weekly Charts Stock has made Pole & pennant and if Rs.1090 holds and closing basis then target of Rs.1300 around levels is possible in 8-13weeks.

Update- TVSMOTORS Rs.79 has gained 44% this month alone while Rs.93.25 is all time high if crossed then Rs.120 becomes possible. Short term MARUTI is good for short term 2-3months.

Given on 25th/November report -TVSMOTORS Rs.51 buy for target of Rs.58 & 64 in next 3-4months and Stop loss Rs.47. Long term target can be Rs.87.40 and 120 in next 3years. Stock had been my pick for investors in last 12months @ various levels.

We exit

SSLT- DABUR-KARURVYSYABANK-CASTROL which we have recommended in last 2months as these were short term calls and time has elapsed.

Chart of the day-DIVISLAB makes all time high Rs.1234.90 after 57weeks or 13months now any dip is a buy.

DIVISLAB.JPEG

--
A.K.Prabhakar
image001.jpg