Angel Broking - Tata Consultancy Services - RU3QFY2013 - Accumulate

Rajesh Desai

Jan 16, 2013, 12:02:33 AM1/16/13

Dear All,

Forwarding you the Result Update on Tata Consultancy Services for 3QFY2013 with an Accumulate recommendation and a Target Price of `1465 (12 months).

For 3QFY2013, TCS reported yet another set of healthy quarterly results, outperforming street as well as our expectations on the operating margin as well as the profit front. The only disappointment in the result was sluggish volume growth of 1.25% qoq. TCS closed seven large deals during 3QFY2013. The Management sounded confident of FY2014 being a better year than FY2013 as clients seem to have a better handle on the kind of projects they want to execute. TCS remains one of the defensive bets in the IT pack. We maintain our Accumulate rating on the stock.

Kindly click on the following link to view the Report.

Tata Consultancy Services

If you have any Stock related queries, feel free to call us on 022 39357600, Extn: 6865 or mail us at advi...@angelbroking.com. For Non-Research Queries, kindly contact Feedback Team on (Area STD Code) 33551111 or mail at feed...@angelbroking.com

With best regards,
Fundamental Advisory Desk
Angel Broking
Akruti Star,6
th Floor, Road No.7,MIDC, Andheri (E),Mumbai – 93.
Call         : (91) (022) 39357600 Ext. 6865
Website  :
www.angelbroking.com

Disclaimer: Ours is an advisory role. The final decision and consequences based on our information is solely yours. Moreover, in keeping with regulatory guidelines, we do not guarantee any returns on investments. Prospective investors and others are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not predictions and may be subject to change without notice.

--
CA. Rajesh Desai