Sharekhan's top debt fund picks

1 view

Rajesh Desai

Nov 17, 2012, 6:12:55 AM11/17/12

Mutual Gains
[November 16, 2012]
Summary of Contents

MUTUAL GAINS

Sharekhan's top debt fund picks

We have identified the best debt-oriented schemes available in the market today based on the following 5 parameters: Avg. rolling returns for one and two years, Sharpe ratio, Fama (net selectivity), Credit quality and Average Maturity.

Eligibility criteria: scheme existence for more than 2 years and cut off of minimum 10% of category AAUM. After considering all the parameters we arrive at composite score by assigning specific weightages.

Click here to read report:

Top debt fund picks

Sharekhan Limited, its analyst or dependant(s) of the analyst might be holding or having a position in the companies mentioned in the article.

Regards,
The Sharekhan Research Team
myac...@sharekhan.com

Manage your newsletter subscriptions