Angel Broking - Daily Reports and Market Summary - 05.10.2012

RAJESH DESAI

Oct 5, 2012, 12:12:31 AM10/5/12

Dear All,

Forwarding you the Daily Reports and Market Summary 05.10.2012. Kindly click on the following links to view the Report.

Market Outlook

Technical Report

Derivatives Report

Market Summary

If you have any Stock related queries, feel free to call us on 022 39357600, Extn: 6865 or mail us at advi...@angelbroking.com. For Non-Research Queries, kindly contact Feedback Team on (Area STD Code) 33551111 or mail at feed...@angelbroking.com

With best regards,
Fundamental Advisory Desk
Angel Broking
Akruti Star,6
th
Floor, Road No.7,MIDC, Andheri (E),Mumbai – 93.
Call         : (91) (022) 39357600 Ext. 6865
Website  :
www.angelbroking.com

Disclaimer: Ours is an advisory role. The final decision and consequences based on our information is solely yours. Moreover, in keeping with regulatory guidelines, we do not guarantee any returns on investments. Prospective investors and others are cautioned that any forward-looking statements are not predictions and may be subject to change without notice.

--
CA. Rajesh Desai