Re: {LONGTERMINVESTORS} BITCOINS - Thread for discussion

Rajesh Desai

Dec 13, 2013, 11:39:08 PM12/13/13
to LONGTERMINVESTORS, DAILY REPORTS, library-of-eq...@googlegroups.com

Gaining currency

Bitcoin can buy you goods, fund assassinations and is a good investment. Yet it does not exist in a physical form

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM, tanya mehra <tanyam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Rajesh Desaiji started discussing before BOAML. proud to be part of our esteemed group.

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Rajesh Desai <stock...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is the report.

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Swati Mehta <swatimeht...@gmail.com> wrote:
Even I have heard about it. Please share if anyone has it,

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Razia Arif <raziabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it true that Merill Lynch has come out with a report on bitcoins?

CA. Rajesh Desai

Tanya Mehra.

CA. Rajesh Desai