Open in Terminal Toolbar Item

b.ohr

Sep 7, 2009, 2:01:16 PM9/7/09
to gi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I developed a toolbar item, that opens a Terminal window with the
current working directory set to the repository.

If you are interested, i will send a patch (git format-patch) for that.

What is better, including the patch in the email-body or append a file
to the email?

Greets, Bernd

---
bo <de...@7zz.de>: development on 7zz

Pieter de Bie

Sep 7, 2009, 5:11:11 PM9/7/09
to gi...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 8:01 PM, b.ohr<de...@7zz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I developed a toolbar item, that opens a Terminal window with the current
> working directory set to the repository.
>
> If you are interested, i will send a patch (git format-patch) for that.
>
> What is better, including the patch in the email-body or append a file to
> the email?

That sounds like a useful feature to have. I'd prefer a format-patch
sent to this mailinglist.

Thanks,

Pieter

b.ohr

Sep 8, 2009, 2:37:08 AM9/8/09
to gi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

this is my patch:

0001-Add-a-Open-in-Terminal-toolbar-item.patch