Not getting messages for merge requests on repository clone

theturingmachine

Dec 2, 2009, 11:46:41 AM12/2/09
to Gitorious
When I receive a merge request on the "main" repository, I get a
message on my inbox, but when the merge request is to my clone of that
repository i can see the merge requests but I'm not getting any
emails.

Is this a bug or feature?

My gitorious server is at this commit right now
f48890d5eaa474ed9266867ab95201c2ff38964d

Greetings

Johan Sørensen

Dec 3, 2009, 8:42:55 AM12/3/09
to gito...@googlegroups.com
You won't get notified of your own merge requests to repositories you own.

BTW, if you want finer-grained control over who can review merge
requests you may want to update to a reason version of Gitorious:
http://blog.gitorious.org/2009/11/26/repository-permissions/

> Greetings

Cheers,
JS

theturingmachine

Dec 8, 2009, 7:49:04 AM12/8/09
to Gitorious
Sorry I may not have explained myself,

The merge requests are not from myself, they're done by other
contributors to my clone of the main repository. If the merge request
is done to the main repo, then I do get the notifications...

Greetings.