[gitorious] Problems with git push

Victor Moura

May 7, 2010, 7:43:02 AM5/7/10
to Gitorious
Hi,

When I do an 'git push' git updates my repository but it also gives
me a weird error:

viict@sven-sture ~/projects $ git push origin master
Counting objects: 493, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (475/475), done.
Writing objects: 100% (493/493), 3.06 MiB | 30 KiB/s, done.
Total 493 (delta 9), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#0) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#1) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#2) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#3) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#4) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#5) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#6) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#7) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#8) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#9) in 5
remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
will retry(#10) in 5

My logs doesn't show anything related to this.
What should I do to debug this?

Olivier

Sep 1, 2010, 10:32:42 AM9/1/10
to gito...@googlegroups.com
Victor Moura <viict91 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> When I do an 'git push' git updates my repository but it also gives
> me a weird error:

> remote: connect to localhost failed: Connection refused - connect(2)
> will retry(#2) in 5

Did you ever resolve this issue? I've got the same problem, weird especially
cause it pushes fine

Olivier

Gabor Garami

Sep 21, 2010, 2:39:06 PM9/21/10
to Gitorious
I think i found solution. The problem is the Stompserver or ActiveMQ
is not running on the server what hosts Gitorious.

Anton Buzdalkin

Jun 24, 2013, 10:24:47 AM6/24/13
to gito...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I have similar problem :)