gitit demo site displaying error in history page

candlerb

Jun 24, 2011, 6:08:55 AM6/24/11
to gitit-discuss
http://gitit.net/
Click 'history' tab on front page

This goes to
http://gitit.net/_history/Front%20Page
which displays:

"Happstack 6.0.3

Your file is not found
To try again is useless
It is just not here"

I just suggested gitit for use by another project, and they said this
doesn't fill them with much confidence :-)

Cheers,

Brian.

John MacFarlane

Jun 24, 2011, 11:19:56 AM6/24/11
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
This is pretty strange. At first I thought it had to do with
spaces in the URL, but it doesn't.

/_history/Thorben fails
/_history/asdf OK
/_history/dependent%20types OK
/_history/Ze%20sous-section OK
/_history/Testing fails
/_history/Bugs OK
/_history/Front%20Page fails

I don't see any pattern here. Even weirder: when I clone the
same repository and run locally, I get a different pattern:

/_history/Bugs fails

Not sure yet what is going on. Suggestions welcome!

John

+++ candlerb [Jun 24 11 03:08 ]:

John MacFarlane

Jun 24, 2011, 1:56:03 PM6/24/11
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
OK, I fixed this. The history was set up to return only
the last year's changes, and when this was null, it failed.
I've changed it to return the last 100 changes (configurable
with the ?limit=n parameter). If there are more than 100,
you get a link to see more.

John

+++ John MacFarlane [Jun 24 11 08:19 ]:

candlerb